Gray – Red – Beige
The outdoor fireplace #120 has a look similar to the model #115 both by its sizes as by its usefulness. In fact, it differs from it by its increased height of its chimney which, in addition to playing an important role on its appearance, will give you better protection against smoke on windy days. To ensure the efficiency of the chimney and to avoid blackening the front of the fireplace you must put in place a plate (painted steel or enameled cast iron plate). It will become obviously hot enough to cook food on it. Furthermore, it is possible to equip your outdoor fireplace in various ways as turning it into a grill on charcoal with its corresponding accessories. With a Feu Ardent fireplace make, of your backyard, the dreamed place to enjoy beautiful summer nights.
- Outdoor fireplace conceived for restricted grounds (same dimensions on the ground as Picnic models and #115);
- Easily assembles on a provided base;
- Chimney of stone of 35" for a better protection against smoke and sparks;
- Inside's depth of 18½";
- A little spark catcher is always provided to place at the last row of the chimney;
- Optional barbecue kit available;
- Outside dimensions of the stone: Width: 42" / Height: 60" / Depth: 34";
- Weight: 1800 lbs.
Mandatory’s accessories (to be fully functional) :
- Enameled cast iron plate OR painted steel plate (12½" x 26") ;
- Slides for fireplace #115 and #120 highly suggested.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.