Gray – Red – Beige
This very popular stone outdoor fireplace is distinguished by its storage for wood and by its practical shelf on its left.* It has been conceived therefore to keep your accessories for cooking and your wood nearby. Having the same depth of the model #125, it will be as useful for your grilling either on the enameled cast iron plate or on charcoal. Whether you equip it with a chimney cap, cast iron grate or a poker these are just some accessories that will liven up graciously your garden with a fireplace you have always dreamed of.
- Outdoor fireplace with one LEFT front opened side's box for wood with practical shelf;
- Easily assembles on a provided base;
- Deep hearth (26½" inside);
- Get, with its depth, more space for cooking, on the largest plate / steak grill;
- Chimney of stone of 40" for protection against smoke and sparks;
- A little spark catcher is always provided to place at the last row of the chimney;
- Optional barbecue kit available;
- Outside dimensions of the stone: Width: 75" / Height: 65" / Depth: 42";
- Weight: 2900 lbs
Mandatory’s accessories (to be fully in working order) :
- Enameled cast iron plate OR painted steel plate (18" x 26") ;
- Slides for fireplace #125 and 200’s series highly suggested.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.