When your large garden needs tilling, you need equipment you can depend on. The Troy-Bilt Big Red garden tiller was built to handle the heaviest-duty jobs in gardens of more than 2,500 square feet. A powerfull, 306cc Briggs & Stratton engine easily breaks up hard-packed soil and will will start when you need it thanks to electric start. Guide the tiller with Just One Hand™ thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design. Work at your pace with 4 forward speeds and maneuver with 2 reverse speeds and a neutral option. You can count on Troy-Bilt to help make even the toughest jobs easier.
- Powered by a 306cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine that has the strength to easily break up hard-packed soil
- Electric start for ease of starting and dependability
- Choose from 4 forward, 1 neutral, and 2 reverse speeds for added versatility
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design
- 20-inch tilling width allows you to tackle more soil at once saving you time
- 12-inch, forward rotating Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 7-inches of tilling depth
- 16-inch agricultural tires enhance traction and mobility in tough soil conditions
- Backed by a 2-yr limited warranty for peace of mind
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.