- The Troy-Bilt Bronco CRT is a rear-tine tiller with the power to break through hard-packed soils using counter rotating tines.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.
- 14-inch tilling width makes the Bronco CRT ideal for small-to-medium sized gardens.
- 10-inch Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 6-inches of tilling depth.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- Wider 1-inch handles provide greater stability.
- 11-inch agricultural tires enhance traction and stability.
- Tiller can also be used to help in preparing areas for seeding and mixing compost in the pile or into your soil.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears. 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.