- Thoughtfully designed 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame provides optimal strength and rigidity while allowing accessibility for easy routine maintenance
- Equipped with a powerful 24 HP KOHLER 7000 Series PRO V-twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 12.9 km/h forward and 5.6 km/h reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds.
- Four-year/500 hour product warranty plus limited lifetime warranty on the frame and fabricated deck shell give you peace-of-mind
- Ideal for 4-10 acres with slightly rolling hills and several obstacles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.